Antheia's Garden is a sweet and floral essential oil blend of rose otto, lavender, wild orange and bergamot, blended with organic and cold pressed jojoba oil. It comes in a 10ml roller bottle for easy application to wrists, third eye, and lava stone. This blend can be used for meditation and every day wear as a perfume. 100% natural ingredients.
We set out to bottle our favourite fragrances from our garden in Spring. In order to decide on this final mixture, we tested many of the same types of essential oils from the top ethical and therapeutic grade brands for the best scents. Antheia's Garden has a very strong and sweet scent of rose with hints of wild orange, bergamot and lavender.
ESSENTIAL OIL ORIGINS:
• Rose otto: Turkey
• Wild orange: Dominican Republic
• Lavender: England
• Bergamot: Hungary
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING ANTHEIA'S GARDEN:
• For topical use only
• Apply to wrists, third eye, and directly onto lava stone beads
• Possible skin sensitivity. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above
• Do not use while pregnant
• Keep out of reach of children